The USER has the option to configure their browser to be notified on the screen about the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their hard drive.
Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals to expand on this information. To use the WEBSITE, it is not necessary for the USER to allow the installation of cookies sent by the website, although in such a case, it will be necessary for the User to register as a user of each of the services that require prior registration.
1.- What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s browsing habits or their computer, and depending on the information they contain and how your computer is used, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (these are called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
2.- ¿Por qué este Sitio Web utiliza Cookies?
Se utilizan cookies con el objetivo de mejorar su experiencia como usuario, por lo tanto, son una parte importante de cómo funciona nuestro Sitio Web. Entre otras finalidades, pueden ser utilizadas para recordar el idioma que utiliza durante la navegación y en futuras visitas.
3.- What information does a cookie store?
The cookies used by the website are associated only with an anonymous USER and their computer and do not provide the user’s full name. Thanks to cookies, it is possible to recognize registered USERS after they have registered for the first time, without requiring them to register on each visit to access areas and services reserved exclusively for them. The cookies used cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other providers. The identifying data of the USER are encrypted for added security.
Similarly, our web servers automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of data in order to obtain statistical measurements that help us understand the number of page impressions, the number of visits to our web services, etc.
4.- What types of cookies exist?
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services available. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying sessions, accessing restricted web areas, remembering items that make up an order, making a registration request or participating in an event, using security elements during navigation, and storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that allow tracking and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure website activity, application, or platform usage and to create user navigation profiles on these sites. This information is used to make service improvements based on user usage data.
- Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with predefined general characteristics on their device or defined by the user. For example, language preference, the type of browser used to access the service, selected content design, geolocation of the device, and regional settings from which the service is accessed.
- Social cookies: These are necessary to link the website to social networks.
- Advertising and preference cookies: These are cookies that enable effective management of advertising spaces included on the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow the customization of advertising content to make it relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
- Affiliate cookies: These cookies allow knowing the source of visits to the website.
- Third-party cookies: On some websites, third-party cookies may be installed to manage and improve the services offered. For example, statistical services such as Google Analytics and Comscore.
Depending on their duration, they can be:
- Session cookies: Their validity expires when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: Their validity can vary, once they have fulfilled the purpose that motivated their installation or when the user manually deletes them.
5.- You can allow, reject, or block cookies
The user can choose at any time which cookies they want to allow on this website by configuring their browser. For more information, search for “manage cookies” in your browser. The following information is provided as an example and may vary.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer 10.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer 11.
- Cookie settings in Safari.
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome.
- Cookie settings in Firefox Mozilla.
- Cookie settings in Opera.
- Cookie settings in Android.
- Cookie settings in Windows Phone.
- Cookie settings in BlackBerry.
There are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed and express consent from the user are analytics, advertising, and affiliate cookies.
Excluded are those that are technical in nature and necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
7. What cookies are used on this website?
pll_language // This cookie is used to remember the language selected by the user when he comes back to visit again the website by Polylang // a year
_fbp // Facebook Pixel advertising first-party cookie. Used by Facebook to track visits across websites to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers // 3 months
woocommerce_cart_hash // Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes // session
woocommerce_items_in_cart // Helps WooCommerce determine when cart contents/data changes // session
wp_woocommerce_session_ Contains a unique code for each customer so that it knows where to find the cart data in the database for each customer // 2 days
moove_gdpr_popup // Keep track of your cookies preferences // session