- LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (L.S.S.I.), the following General Information is provided:
The domain ficbueu.com, from now on referred to as the Website, is registered under the ownership of ASOCIACION FICBUEU with registered address at C/ Montero Ríos 191 PB, 36930 – Bueu (Pontevedra); with Tax Identification Number (CIF) G94146362, from now on referred to as THE OWNER.
- I.- USERS
Accessing and/or using the Website ficbueu.com grants the status of user to the individual performing such actions, who fully and unreservedly accepts these general conditions, as well as any specific conditions that may complement, modify, or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Website.
- II.- USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVICES, AND CONTENT
The user undertakes to use the Website and its services and content without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted practices, and public order.
Likewise, the use of the Website for illegal or harmful purposes against THE OWNER or any third party, or in any way that may cause harm or hinder the normal functioning of the Website, is prohibited.
Regarding the content (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- Their reproduction, distribution, or modification, unless authorized by their legitimate owners or legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of THE OWNER or their legitimate owners over the content.
- Their use for any type of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the Website’s content by any means other than those made available to users or those commonly used on the internet, as long as they do not cause any harm to the website.
- III.- UNILATERAL MODIFICATION
THE OWNER may unilaterally modify the structure and design of the Website, as well as modify or delete the services, content, and conditions of access and/or use thereof, without prior notice, whenever deemed appropriate.
- IV.- HYPERLINKS
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The reproduction, in whole or in part, of any services or content of the Website is not permitted.
- Unless prior express consent is given, the web page containing the hyperlink shall not contain any trademarks, trade names, establishment signs, denominations, logos, slogans, or other distinctive signs belonging to THE OWNER.
- Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER be held responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the web page from which the “hyperlink” is made, nor for the information and statements included therein.
- V. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
THE OWNER does not provide any warranty and shall not be held responsible, under any circumstances, for damages and losses of any kind that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance, and effective functioning of the Website and/or its services or content.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability, or validity of the Website and/or its services or content to meet specific user needs, activities, or results, or to fulfil user expectations.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination, or transmission of content by users.
- The unlawful, negligent, fraudulent, or contrary use of the Website, its services, or content by users, in violation of these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted practices, or public order.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Website.
- The failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Website.
- VI. DURATION
The provision of the Website’s service and services is of an indefinite nature. Notwithstanding the above, THE OWNER reserves the right to interrupt, suspend, or terminate the provision of the Web service or any of the services that it includes, under the same terms set forth in condition three.
- VII. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
ASOCIACION FICBUEU and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user’s domicile for any issues that may arise or actions that may be taken arising from the provision of the Website service, its services, and content, and regarding the interpretation, application, compliance, or non-compliance with what is established here.
In the event that the user has their domicile outside Spain, ASOCIACION FICBUEU and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Bueu.
- UNSUBSCRIBING FROM COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services, the user is guaranteed the possibility to stop receiving commercial information within a maximum period of one month from the time they communicate their will by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org;